Our benefits include Health, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance. We also offer Short & Long Term Disability, Investments and Retirement Savings (401k), Paid Sick Time and Holiday Pay and an Employee Assistance Plan. Full Time staff are eligible for insurance after their 60th day of employment. You must register before your 60th day or wait until the next open enrollment period.
All Insurance information can be found on the AccelTrax at the top of this page.
PNC (401K) Information Web Link: www.retirementdirections.com
First time User Login = Full SSN First time User
Password = Birth Month and Birth Day (ex: August 31 is 0831)
To Opt Out of Insurance or the 401k Retirement Plan, use this form:
Anytime Fitness Partnership – Bridges US flyer
When first applying to work at Bridges, you will need to document these forms:
- Authorization for Background Check
- W4 Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification – I9
- Direct Support Professional Job Description
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Verification Form for Drivers License / Social Security Card
- Driving Record Screening Release
- Confidential Reference Form
- Signed Statement for Internal Investigations
Below are important forms that are commonly used at Bridges to ensure we are compliant with new hire standards for quality and excellent care to our clients. If you’re hired, these forms are documented and placed in your personnel file and they are consistently updated, as required:
- Drug Screen Form
- TB Test Results Submission Form
- CPR/FA Verification Form
- Employee Acknowledgement Form
- Medication Assistance Non-Administer Acknowledgement (WY)
- Participant Specific Competency Training Form (WY)
- Personnel Change Authorization (PCA Form)
- Transport Form with Personal Vehicle Safety Checklist (WY)
- Fleet Policy Acknowledgement Form
Bridges employees must complete a comprehensive training program prior to working with the people we serve. Click the link below to begin iTrain, our on-line training and competency evaluation tool.
I-TRAIN: Bridges of Indiana utilizes the Online Training Tutorial, I-TRAIN, for all new hire and annual training for Direct Support Professionals within our agency. Please visit the website at www.i-traindsp.com to register. Once the registration is submitted, Bridges will activate the account and an email will be sent to the registered email address. Once that email is received, the account is ready to be used. A video tutorial is available on the site for employees to view for further instruction.